Why Bullseye Works
The many problems associated with hydraulic leveling systems are well known but previous electric systems had a high failure rate. How did Bullseye succeed where other non-hydraulic systems failed? How does Bullseye provide high performance leveling without hydraulics? The answer lies in the extensive research that went into the development of the Bullseye product line and the custom made components that are used in Bullseye leveling systems
- Patented gear housings that hold and distribute the vehicle weight
- Specialized lifting motor technology that levels your vehicle quickly and quietly
- Customized gears in a specific ratio that allows the Bullseye to lift and level your vehicle efficiently
- Dual Axis Steady Lift to prevent frame damage
- Patented rotating bracket that provides leveling opportunities for vehicles with limited ground clearance.